Living Well Therapies (LWT) ™ has customized and trademarked its worksite wellness program to yield long term benefits to individuals and corporations in the area of Health Enhancement, Stress Reduction, and Performance Maximization. The success of these programs has led to an increase in demand for LWT’s worksite wellness programs. As a result we are interested in Program Instructors to lead our Tai Chi, Qigong and Stretch Meditation™ Mind-Body-Breadth programs nationwide.
Instructor Program Requirements
- Background as a Personal Trainer, Tai Chi / Qigong experience, Black Belt or knowledge in Anatomy & Physiology is desirable.
- IIQTC and NQA certification a Plus.
- All trainers MUST be willing to undergo a background check.
- All trainers MUST meet LWT’s certification criteria to become a Franchisee or a licensed LWT Trainer.
- Teaching requirements will vary depending on certifications, licenses, and educational background.
- Each individual’s credentials will be assessed on a case by case basis by a LWT trainer and make recommendations on a training curriculum and career path with LWT.
- Each individual agrees to sign a LWT Non-disclosure and agreement prior to reviewing information pertaining to LWT Franchisee or LWT Trainer Program.
Anyone interested in becoming a LWT Franchisee or LWT Trainer should fill out our Career form and a LWT team member will contact you once we have reviewed your information.